Doc., Ing., Ph.D.
Born November 17, 1972 in Prague
- Condensed matter physics, Physical chemistry
- Member of Learned Society since 2019
Educational and professional preparation
- 2008 Fulbright Scholar Arizona State University, USA
- 2001–2005 PostDoc position Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- 2001 PhD. at the Czech Technical University, Material and Physical Engineering
- 1997 Ing. at the Czech Technical University, Faculty of Civil Engineering
Employment and academic positions
- 1999 Institute of Physics of the AS CR
- 2014–2015 Visiting Professor Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka University
- 2015 RCPTM, UPOL Olomouc, Czech Republic
- 2017 Associated Professor in Physical Chemistry, UPOL Olomouc, Czech Republic
Membership and positions in selected international organizations and societies
- ERC Advanced Grant Panel
- International Advisory Board J. Phys.: Cond. Mat., IoP publishing
- Otto Wichterle award for young outstanding researchers, Czech Academy of Science (2007)
- The ASCR Prize for outstanding achievements of great scientific importance, Czech Academy of Sciences (2012)
- Praemium Academiae, Czech Academy of Sciences (2016)
- J. Peng, et al.
The effect of hydration number on the interfacial transport of sodium ions
Nature 557 (2018) 701 - 705.
- O. Stetsovych, et al.
From helical to planar chirality by on-surface chemistry
Nat. Chem. 9 (2017) 213 - 218.
- P. Hapala, et al.
Mapping the electrostatic force field of single molecules from high-resolution scanning probe images
Nat. Commun. 7 (2016) 11560(1) - 11560(8).
- Y.Sugimoto, et al
Complex Patterning by Vertical Interchange Atom Manipulation Using Atomic Force Microscopy
Science 322 (2008) 413 - 417.
- Y. Sugimoto, et al.
Chemical identification of individual surface atoms by atomic force microscopy
Nature 446 (2007) 64 - 67.