Prof., Ing., DrSc.
Born February 13, 1941 in Kolín
- Analytical chemistry
- Member of Learned Society since 1998
Educational and professional preparation:
- 1958-1963, Czech Technical University, Faculty of Technical and Nuclear Physics, Prague, Ing. (MSc.);
- 1964-1967, J. Heyrovský Polarographic Institute, Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences, Prague, CSc.;
- 1990, Charles University (CU) in Prague, DrSc.;
- 1990-1991, Associate Professor, Department of Analytical Chemistry (DAC), CU;
- 1991, Full Professor, DAC, CU
Employment and academic positions:
- 1967, Assistant lecturer, DAC, CU;
- 1968-1969, Assistant Lecturer, Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow;
- 1969-1989, scientific worker, DAC, CU;
- 1988, 1989, Visiting Professor, Dipartimento di Chimica Anorganica, Metallorganica ed Analitica, Universita di Padova, Italy (summer semesters);
- 1990-1997, Head, DAC, CU;
- 1997-2003, Dean, Faculty of Science, CU;
- 2003, Head, DAC, CU
Membership in selected domestic scientific organizations:
- 1970, Member, Czech Chemical Society
- 1992-2000, Chairman, Grant Agency of Czech Republic
- 1990-present, Member, Scientific Councils of: CU, AS CR, Institute of Chemical Technology, Prague, University of Pardubice, Palacký University, Olomouc, etc., at various times
- 1994, Member, Academy Assembly, AS CR
- 1995-1999, Member, Czech Commission for UNESCO
Membership and positions in international organizations and societies:
- 1995, Founding Member, Engineering Academy of Czech Republic
- 1987-1999, Titular member of Commission V.5, International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC)
- 1987-1997, Member, Division of Analytical Chemistry, Federation of European Chemical Societies, (FECS)
- 1982-present, Member, advisory boards, Talanta, Analyst, Electroanalysis, Fresenius J. Anal. Chem., J. High Resol. Chromatogr., Anal. Comm., Analysis Europe (at various times)
- 1972, Louis Gordon Memorial Award, Talanta, U.K.
- 1987, Award, CSAS(for the development of instrumentation)
- 1990, Award, Rector of CU (for best textbook of the year)
- 1972, 1980, 1986, 1987, Silver Medal, “Hornická Příbram” Symposium
- 1972, Memorial Medal, Institute for Ore Research, Prague
- 1998, Hanuš Medal, Czechoslovak Chemical Society
- 1998, 2003, Memorial Medal, CU
- 2000, Memorial Medal, University of Pardubice
- 2001, Medal, Pharmaceutical Faculty, CU
- F. Vydra, K. Štulík, E. Juláková: Electrochemical Stripping Analysis. E. Horwood, Chichester, 1976, 283 pp.
- J. Koryta, K. Štulík: Ion-selective Electrodes. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1983, 217 pp.
- K. Štulík, V. Pacáková: Electroanalytical Measurements in Flowing Liquids. E. Horwood, Chichester, 1987, 290 pp.
- K. Štulík, V. Pacáková: Electrochemical Detection Techniques in HPLC. J. Electroanal. Chem., 129, 1-24 (1981)
- K. Štulík, V. Hora: Continuous Voltammetric Measurements with Solid Electrodes. I. A Flow-through Cell with Tubular Electrodes Employing Pulse Polarization of the Electrode System. J. Electroanal. Chem., 70, 253-263 (1976)
- K. Štulík, V. Pacáková, Kang Le, Bas Hennissen: Amperometric Flow Detection with a Copper Working Electrode. Response Mechanism and Application to Various Compounds. Talanta, 35, 455-460 (1988)
- K. Štulík, V. Pacáková, J. Suchánková, H .A. Claessens: Stationary Phases for Peptide Analysis by HPLC. Anal. Chim. Acta 352, 1-19 (1997)
- K. Štulík, C. Amatore, K. Holub, V. Mareček, W. Kutner: Microelectrodes. Definitions, Characterization, and Applications. Pure Appl. Chem. 72, 1483-1492 (2000)
- T. Chvojka, I. Jelínek, F. Opekar, K, Štulík: Dual Photometric-Contactless Conductometric Detector for Capillary Electrophoresis. Anal. Chim. Acta 433, 13-21 (2001)
- P. Tůma, F. Opekar, K. Štulík: A Contactless Conductivity Detector for Capillary Electrophoresis: Effect of the Detection Cell Geometry on the Detector Performance. Electrophoresis 23, 3718-3724 (2002).
No events are planned